Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scrapping with my mom.

Now that I have my own Slice machine it was time to get some serious scrapping done.  So I went out to mom's house right after picking Dylan up from school on Friday to begin our weekend of scrapping.  My first project was some party favors for my friends baby shower.  I got the idea from Pinterest.com of course.  I decided on baby shoes made out of paper.  They turned out to be a lot of work but they are really cute.  I got the template from Small Fry & Co. blog.  Here is the finished project....



 

Next I made a baby book for my friend.  I used my slice to cute of the letters for the cover.  This turned out pretty good for my first try. And this was all my own creativeness.  :-)

Cover

Page 1


No comments:

Post a Comment